Dual Motor Controller - Maker Drive
Dual Motor Controller - Maker Drive is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Couldn't load pickup availability
Delivery and Shipping
Delivery and Shipping
Domestic shipping is handled by Akis Express in one working day for pickup points and 2-3 working days for door to door delivery. For international shipping there is option for a Post Office or a FedEx Express.
Brushed motor is the most widely used motor because it is easy to use. Just supply the two terminals with DC power, the motor will start rotating! If you want to control it's speed and direction using a controller, usually you will use a L298N Motor Driver.
Maximum current up to 1.0A continuous and 1.5A peak (<5 seconds) per channel.
But if you want an easy and beginner friendly motor driver, you are at the right page! Maker Drive is designed for simplicity and with beginner in mind!
- Fool Proof (Peace of Mind) - Maker Drive comes with Reverse Polarity Protection at Vin/Vmotor/Vbatt (Power for motor) terminal. With this protection it will greatly reduce the risk of damaging the motor drive.
- Compact Design - Maker Drive is designed to be compact, roughly the size of a passport photo, 43mm(W) x 35mm(L) x 14mm(H)
- 4 Test Buttons (2 for each channel) - Easily test the motor or your mechanism without any controller or coding. Maker Drive comes with two manual test buttons for each channel. Pressing one of the buttons will drive the output full speed in a direction (if there is motor connected) on respective channel. While another button will drive the output in another direction. These buttons are useful to test the motor direction, connection and operation; even without controller. You will love these buttons, believe me! You can also use these buttons as manual activation button too. No programming is needed to use these buttons.
- 4 Indicator LEDs (2 for each channel) - Easily test your coding and wire connections. With these indicator LEDs, you can check output voltage direction even without connecting to your motor. And combining with the Manual Test Buttons, you can test the Maker Drive easily even without controller and motor connected. You can also easily identify where the error occur for easy troubleshooting. Of course no programming is needed too. These LEDs help in testing and troubleshooting.
- Proper 5V Output with Wide Voltage Input Range as low as 2.5V- Power your 5V controller with 2 AA batteries. Maker Drive can produce output of 5V with input voltage range, from 2.5V up to 9.5V. This 5V output can supply 200mA to external circuit such as controller (Arduino), saving the trouble to get another another power source for your controller. Now your project can be powered with a single power source. And with the wide input voltage range, you can power Maker Drive with two AA or AAA battery (1.5V x 2 = 3V) or single cell Li-ion or Lipo battery that has rated voltage of 3.7V. That is awesome!
- Regenerative Braking Control - In some cases, it is called Regen braking and it provides better control over motor speed. Most application perform better in Regen braking for example line following as the controller can control the speed more accurately. Another method is coast stop which allow the motor to slow down or stop using the inertia.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.