ESP32 - WiFi + Bluetooth Development Platform
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
The ESP32 is the ESP8266 successor, loaded with a lot of new features. It combines Wi-Fi and Bluetooth wireless capabilities, and it’s dual core.
- Wireless connectivity WiFi: 150.0 Mbps data rate with HT40
- Bluetooth: BLE (Bluetooth Low Energy) and Bluetooth Classic
- Processor: Tensilica Xtensa Dual-Core 32-bit LX6 microprocessor, running at 160 or 240 MHz
- ROM: 448 KB
- SRAM: 520 KB
- Low Power: ensures that you can still use ADC conversions, for example, during deep sleep
- Peripheral Input/Output: peripheral interface with DMA that includes capacitive touch
- ADCs (Analog-to-Digital Converter)
- DACs (Digital-to-Analog Converter)
- I²C (Inter-Integrated Circuit)
- UART (Universal Asynchronous Receiver/Transmitter)
- SPI (Serial Peripheral Interface)
- I²S (Integrated Interchip Sound)
- RMII (Reduced Media-Independent Interface)
- PWM (Pulse-Width Modulation).
- Security: hardware accelerators for AES and SSL/TLS
- Arduino IDE compatible: you can program the ESP32 with the Arduino IDE (Windows, Mac OS X and Linux installation instructions)
- Compatible with MicroPython: you can program the ESP32 with MicroPython firmware