Temperature and Humidity Sensor DHT11
The DHT11 is a basic, low-cost digital temperature and humidity sensor.
It uses a capacitive humidity sensor and a thermistor to measure the surrounding air, and spits out a digital signal on the data pin (no analog input pins needed). It's fairly simple to use.
- Operating Voltage: 3.5V to 5.5V
- Operating current: 0.3mA (measuring), 60uA (standby)
- Output: Serial data
- Temperature Range: 0°C to 50°C
- Humidity Range: 20% to 90%
- Accuracy: ±1°C and ±1% Humidity